Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Heat



Mom:
So what do you think about the heat and humidity?


Pepper: Oh! I don't like it. Umm...I don't like, um, its always like most nights its not cold and I just dropped my spoon, no mom! Don't write that.  I think that if it is cold then it is kind of hot or it is raining bad.  I am serious.  Holy Moley this is a big load of pancakes!

Sedona:  It gets SO hot here!  It gets hot here.  I don't know. 

Wheeler:  Asks me in Korean *where is it?* 
Mom: Any thing else?
Wheeler: Shakes his head no.


Mom:  Anything else?

Pepper:  You know what mom?
Mom: What?
Sedona: that is so funny?
Pepper:  I want to say something.
Sedona:  I said 'you know' for both yes and no.
Pepper: I know som'thin I want you to write.  All the people her recognize us and touch our hair.  They give us candy.  Even at Shipwreck park, they even gave Wheeler 5 bucks to give wheeler candy and ice cream just because he was cute.  But my dad put the money in HIS wallet instead.
    Here, guess what?  All the people recognize us and they say hello in Korean in the little kid way.  They say Aong-Yong all the time.  All the people at shipwreck part notice us too. Even some girls that were on the stage that were going to do belly dancing, it looked like, they even camed up and ...do they give, they asked us if he would be his wife...I think one time one of the girls, um, gave us, I mean Wheeler, even they asked him if they could marry him. 

Sedona: There is this one kid in my class, he looks exactly like another one in my class, but he has glasses and the other one doesn't.  But the kid with classes is like a baby.  He's like the baby of our class.  It will be like quiet and all of a sudden you will hear someone scream!  and sometimes, which is him screaming, and sometimes it will be quiet and all of a sudden you will will hear someone scream cause he is smacking another kid on the head with his notebook, on the girls head.  Does that make sense?  He is just crazy.  Like on this trading day (where the kids took little toys in to trade with each other) I was watching him and he was just walking around in the middle of the classroom with his hands in his pants!!  and when he cries (shakes head frustratedly) it is so loud! It will be quiet and then you hear a scream like 'aaarrraaahhh'!
  There is this other boy in my class who looks almost like Cameron (Sedona's cousin), but his head is a little more round.

Mom: sorry time to take a shower!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment