Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jeju Island

The Jeju Island trip!

Mom: Tell me about our Jeju-do trip.

Pepper: 
Well,  Jeju is a place that is an island in Korea, but on Jeju there are waterfalls, two waterfalls. One leads from rocks into the ocean.  Ouch. Wheeler!!
Well, At Jeju-do on the boat ride there we stayed there for hours on the boat and since it was down low I was at least getting a headache.  One the trip back we were on the higher floor because there was two seats.  There was one by the door where you can go outside cause, the deck, we were going 55 miles an hour, my Uncle Steve thought, but he wasn't sure, we were going 55 miles. But we, they, on the boat, they would let people go out on the deck while we were going 55 miles per hour.   


  And also, it was blowing like crazy out there.  guess what we had crackers, but two of them fell on the floor, so mom let Sedona do it first, and then me do it and we got to throw those crackers off the boat and when I let go of mine I thought it was on the boat, but I didn't see it on the ground and that was when it was windy.  And on the way back we were higher, and usually I getr higher and I usually get headaches, but since we were higher I didn't get a single headache.  What are you writing Sedona?
Sedona: This.  Mom?
Pepper: What
Sedona: mom put a period at the end of 'I don't know what to say', so you need this (points to an exclamation point she drew) at the end!
Wheeler: Tissue Please
Pepper: Yes Wheeler
Sedona: Hums happily
Pepper: sings 'be still my soul'
Pepper: in bathroom: Phew it stinks in here
mom: then spray some spray
Sedona: It smells like Jello to me
Dad: Put that on the blog!






Sedona:
Jeju-do is a cool little place. an island like Pepper said. we went with my aunt and uncle.  there is a waterfall we went to, it is called Jangbang falls (mom: I don't know how to spell that)  Just spell it like Jangbang mom!  Um we got to play in Jangbang falls.  No Wheeler, I am not a doggy.  Ok, I am talking!  and it was fun. Me and Pepper liked to find seashells. It wasn't that far from the ocean.  It would fall, have a teeny small pond and then go into the ocean. 
 So, too bad every thing we had to pay for. Um...and well...while we were at the falls my aunt Marinda, uncle Steve and my dad went to a cave, so they kinda left us, me, wheeler and pepper with mom.  And, a while later they came back and then we left to go to another hotel.  
The next day we went to another waterfall. We thought we could play in it, but it wasn't as cool as Jangbang falls, you couldn't even get that close to it.  Um, cause it was like a big lake, or river or something.  There was eels and ducks in it, so that was a little bit weird.  And there, while we were there, um...there was this big rock pile it looked like, but each stone they don't do this in....never mind...but the Korean would pray on a rock for a wish or something, and then they would set it on a rock stack or make a new one, so.



We had to take a bus to a place called Wangdo, to get a ferry to Jeju. The ferry ride here wasn't so good.  It was pretty long, but we got there alright.  We were only going to stay in Jeju for 3 days anyways.  And the trip back seemed shorter, I don't know why!  Umm....     I don't know what to say.




 this is some jeju water fountains



No comments:

Post a Comment