Sunday, October 27, 2013

CHILDREN'S ART SHOW
All picture comments were made by Pepper.

Well, this is a picture I took on my camera.  I thought these lights were crazy! They look kind of funny to me for some reason. 


Wheeler:
Wheeler: Yeah, Ok.  
Mom: What did you think of it,.
Wheeler: Umm...Appple.  Awesome.
Mom: What else?
WHeeler? Ummm..awesome
Mom: Again? Awesome?
Wheeler: Yay! Awesome again.
Mom: anything else?
Wheeler: Yay.
Mom: What?
Wheeler: Umm....awesome.



This penguin picture that I took, since mom took one of us, I decided to take one of them, and mom is doing the same thing I did in her picture.  Sedona is pretending to be kind of like my mom is, well actually she is pretending like she is as short as the penguins.



This picture I thought was really cute, since the little girl is sitting in the rocking chair is really cute and stuff like that. and all the pretty flowers and stuff, but my mom, I almost took of everything, but my mom said, just take pictures of what you think is good, so I just picked a few.  




Sedona:
I think that the art show was cool.  I don't have that much to say. 



Pepper: 
I think that art show was kind of awesome, but well there was like a little tv, well actually I think it was awesome, but the TV that showed up a whole bunch of art all over again, but one thing taht was cool was the tv would show the shadow of you in it and stuff like that. 

Mom: anything else?
Pepper: If you want me ta.
Mom: Ok, go ahead
Sedona says: can you tell this is a little girl?  Um...the sunny side circles are like two little ponytails and then the redish thing by one of the sunny side circles is a bow and then the two smaller ones by the square are her legs.

Pepper: actually that is all.  Well also at the art show there were cartoon things, they were magnets and there was this board you could stick the magnets on and mom was helping me and you were able to make one move of a magnet to make it like a story and after you move that one piece of magnet move then they would take a picture, like ten pictures, and then you would do it again and over and over and over and over until it was done. 
This is what I made and this is kind of like a wall and you can walk through the middle of it.
And also at the top where the square is, that is kind of like the chimmney and the triangle on top is kind of like the top, like if it was a house. 
  

Wheeler crying from the other room
Sedona: (Sedona in other room) Well what did you think would happen?
Pepper: What did you do?  Mom can you help peel this orange, it is not turning out very well.
Wheeler comes to mom: mommy!
Sedona following him: I am sorry.
Pepper: Sedona what did you do?
Sedona: he wouldn't get out of the way so I folded the bed up on him. 



Well, This one was what I was talking about on one of the other things, and I made this, and I made this and she is jumping and she is going to jump until she is over his head, but the watering can. 

 This is what it looked like on the computer after we took a picture of it. 


Moms over view. 
Lucas made a friend with a Korea and he took us to a neighboring town to visit a children's art exhibit. 
I am pretty sure each artist was an illustrator for a children's book, and after each artist's section they would have a hands one section for the kids to explore. 
There was a 3D TV showing a short movie, a circle room with lights so it looked like your shadow was a giant walking through the scene that had been painted on the wall, one was a place you would place your worries on a sticky note and stick it to the wall.  There was a really cool place where you could make your own Stop motion cartoon, by moving magnets on a board and taking pictures of them we made cartoons--about 5 seconds of (badly done) cartoons took 5-10 minutes.  

Mom says: There was a place to put your piece of art and take a picture of it, so that you become a featured artist!  


No comments:

Post a Comment