Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Food and Buddha



Sedona:  

Hi.  Its great in Korea.  There is always lots to explore and things to do, places to go, but my favorite part of Korea is having a different life. 

Korean food tastes weird.  Sometimes it is hard to eat Korean food.  My dad is fine with it, but I would much rather eat Aunt Pam's lovely dinners.  They taste delicious.  But as for Korean food, humm....I don't know. 

Two things I like and don't. 
1.  Holding Wheeler (he is sitting on my lap right now)

OK now for the real number 1. These are some of the foods I like:

1.   Dong Cassa: They are these meat patties that are pretty good and covered in seasoning.  Really good seasoning. 
2.  BimBimBop is really good too.  Its rice, mixed with other Korean vegetables. 
3. Ramen - speaking about ramen, my two favorite American foods were Ramen and Macaroni!  I miss macaroni and cheese.
4. Sea weed.
5. Meat: My dad cooks meat and we wash lettuce and we wrap the meat in lettuce, we also sometimes have rice with it and seaweed.  It is delicious!

Non-liking foods:

1. Kimchee: it is pretty much vegetables put together and have spicy sauce on it.
2. What else do I not like?  ummm...*big sigh* ...soup.  Mosts soups here I don't really like.  They have to much Korean taste.  I want American soup--come on guys!  Can't Koreans have a little bit of American soups, well I guess they do have a  few soups.
3.  I don't know. It is hard to think of a whole bunch of food.


Pizza:  Pretty much like American pizza.  I like potato pizza.  It is pizza with potatoes, not whole potatoes, but cut into slices, like when you cut an apple into slices, it is like that.  They put mushrooms on pizza, they also put corn on pizza, and they have pepperoni pizza, but it is more spicy, I guess some American pizza can be that spicy as well.   






BUDDHIST TEMPLE




Me and Dad went to a Buddhist Temple.  Pepper let me borrow her camera, cause she wasn't going to be with us.  As you can see behind that big statue thing I took the picture of-that looks like a big house-that's a part of a Buddhist Temple.  You have to take a --well--it is more of a road, but like a dirt road-wet dirt road. I kind of feel sorry for Buddha. WHy? I'm sorry for Buddha, because he was a good man and now Monks are like making money to see his temple, my dad kind of thought the same thing, I guess.

Things I know about Buddha
1.  I know that he was a great man.
2.  He taught people about meditation.

As you can see in this picture, he is meditating. 
That is Buddha as well. 
Anut mirinda and Uncl steve is comeing to kreoa!(thaer going to the buddhaist templ whith us!)
Sedona wrote the above sentence all by herself while I changed a diaper.



MOMS SAYS
Ok my patience is to thin to continue right now-The computer is acting up, not the kids (well Wheeler is, but what is new!)

No comments:

Post a Comment